These are so good and simple. I sometimes with even add a cup of sharp cheddar cheese to the mixture. Either way, it is superb!
16 oz bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled (any flavor)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or any cheese)
1. Mix cooked sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese together.
2. Separate rolls into triangles.
3. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise.
4. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll.
5. Roll up.
6. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/brahimr4/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528