Knock-You-Nakeds are almost always served at big events (read: reunions, barbecues, presidential picnics, and the like). Take. Them.
HOW TO MAKE KNOCK YOU NAKED BARS
- Preheat oven, grease a 9 x 13 in pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the dough is baking melt caramels and evaporated milk in a double boiler. Add peanut butter after caramels are melted. Melt thoroughly. Spread over baked cookie dough base.
- With the remaining cookie dough, drop by spoonfuls on top of the caramel mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
You can find a copy of this recipe on the next page. Enjoy!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR OPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/brahimr4/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-child/single.php on line 528